Join our team
Location: Washington, DC
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking to hire for the role of Advertising Specialist in our Advertising team.
The ideal candidate will have solid entry level experience in a relevant digital position and has likely spent time at the Associate or equivalent level. Candidates should have a proven ability to provide support on clients and complete required tasks with minimal need for revision and without significant errors.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $54,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises during regular evaluation processes every six months.
- Writing ad copy and developing advertising plans for clients
- Leading in using Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads to run ads
- Contribute to a collaborative culture that helps improve our work product;
- Work with designers, email strategists, and third-parties to meet your clients’ needs as necessary;
- Ensure all content is rooted in the authentic and honest voice of the client, and that each program is unique to each client;
- Assist in maintaining professional reports
- Respond to topics in real-time by assisting in drafting ads in response to news stories that are breaking fast;
- Brainstorm creative ideas for our clients, fact check and proofread content before it goes out from a client;
- Be on top of digital trends and new tools, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices;
- Perform other duties as needed
- Experience of running ads using advertising platforms like Facebook and Google Ads
- Familiar with Excel/Google Sheets
- Able to work extended hours when needed/for rapid response moments
- Eager to learn and self-educate
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Committed to getting things right – pays close attention to detail and doesn’t stop trying
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Familiarity with CRMs like NGP, Blue State Digital, ActionKit, etc…
- Experience using one or more DSPs and/or ad servers
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental;
- 401(k) with 5% employer match, fully vested on day one;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies
- Monthly phone reimbursement;
- Wellness benefits, including gym membership on request;
- Commuter benefits;
- Free life insurance plans.
- And more!
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic Campaigns is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is ACI’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.