Join our team
Location: Washington, DC
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking to hire for the role of Advertising Strategist in our Advertising team.
Candidates should have several years of relevant experience and success with proven abilities. Advertising Strategists are expected to not only execute, but take initiative, contribute to new ideas, and help develop strategy for some of Authentic Campaign’s clients, including top-tier Senate campaigns, large progressive organizations, and more.
This position pays a fixed starting salary of $60,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises during regular evaluation processes every six months.
- Provide significant support for some of our largest clients and work alongside client leads, managers, and other departments to develop advertising strategies that maximize our clients’ online fundraising and engagement.
- Writing ad copy and developing advertising strategies for clients
- Leading in using Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads and other platforms to run ads
- Contribute to a collaborative culture that helps improve our work product;
- Work with designers, email strategists, and third-parties to meet your clients’ needs as necessary;
- Ensure all content is rooted in the authentic and honest voice of the client, and that each program is unique to each client;
- Assist in maintaining professional reports and memos to clients
- Respond to topics in real-time by assisting in drafting ads in response to news stories that are breaking fast;
- Brainstorm creative ideas for our clients, fact check and proofread content before it goes out from a client;
- Be on top of digital trends and new tools, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices;
- Perform other duties as needed
- Very comfortable in running ads using platforms like Facebook and Google Ads
- Adept with Excel/Google Sheets
- Able to work extended hours when needed/for rapid response moments
- Eager to learn and self-educate
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to contribute new ideas or show initiative
- Can communicate clearly with clients
- Committed to getting things right – pays close attention to detail and doesn’t stop trying
- Desire to build a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement.
The following experience would be beneficial, but not required:
- Familiarity with CRMs like NGP, Blue State Digital, ActionKit, etc…
- Experience using one or more DSPs and/or ad servers
- Experience in designing or executing advertising strategy
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental;
- 401(k) with 5% employer match, fully vested on day one;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies;
- Monthly phone reimbursement;
- Wellness benefits;
- Commuter benefits;
- Free life insurance plans.
- And more!
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic Campaigns is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is ACI’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.