Join our team
Digital Project Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Authentic Campaigns is seeking a full-time Digital Project Manager to join our company in Washington, DC.
This individual will work under the creative team to help manage graphic design, merchandising, CRM/web development, and branding projects for clients, and possible inter-departmental projects within the company. Authentic Campaign’s clients include large progressive organizations, top-tier Senate, Gubernatorial, and Congressional campaigns, and more.
Applicants must have strong organization and communication skills and an interest in learning about new or unfamiliar disciplines.
This position pays a starting salary of $70,000 annually, per our company’s transparent employee compensation, with opportunities to earn raises during regular evaluation processes every six months.
- Work closely with designers, developers, and other members of our team to effectively and efficiently execute projects and meet client and company needs;
- Work with the creative team leadership to develop and manage scopes, timelines, budgets, and proposals;
- Liaison directly with clients to lead project kickoffs, maintain timelines, and coordinate between clients and the creative team whenever necessary;
- Work with clients to acquire information and resources that the creative team will need to complete projects and produce deliverables on time;
- Maintain and improve internal documentation and internal project management tools like Asana, Google Drive, Dropbox, and LastPass;
- Work with the creative team and other company departments to help come up with strategies and solutions to meet client needs;
- Work with the creative team and company leadership on business development tasks, including developing proposals and bids;
- Be on top of digital trends and new tools, so we can make cutting edge recommendations to our clients based on best practices;
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in project management with an agency, a non-profit organization, a campaign, or a company with transferable skills;
- Experience using project management tools like Asana or Basecamp;
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, and HTML;
- Familiarity with or some knowledge of graphic design, political CRMs, and/or web development;
- A strong interest in learning about new or unfamiliar disciplines;
- Knowledge of the issues and a passion for electing Democratic candidates and advancing the progressive movement;
- Proven ability to read and analyze data;
- Proven effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, work well under pressure, and meet tight deadlines;
- Support for progressive values and commitment to building a safe and diverse workplace where people from all walks of life can contribute and advance the movement.
- 100% employer-paid health care, vision, and dental;
- 401(k) with 5% employer match, fully vested on day one;
- Flexible vacation and sick leave;
- Flexible telecommute and remote work policies;
- Monthly phone reimbursement;
- Wellness benefits, including gym membership on request;
- Commuter benefits;
- Free life insurance plans.
- And more!
- Work environment: This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- Physical Demands: This is a largely sedentary role. The ability to look at screens for extended periods of time is required.
Authentic Campaigns is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is ACI’s policy to recruit, hire, train and promote individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, length of time spent unemployed, as well as other classifications protected by applicable laws.
Our mission is to create a safe workplace for ALL employees of varied backgrounds where everyone has an opportunity to succeed, learn, grow, and make a real difference in the world around us. People of color, women, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.